The Sixth Sense Meets The Walking Dead

the sixth sense meets the walking dead

I grew up watching (and loving) The Sixth Sense. I gotta admit it, Haley Joel Osment was just one adorable kid. And yes, Bruce Willis, great as usual.

One of the most memorable part of the Sixth Sense is when Haley Joel Osment said, "I see dead people". Like you don't know that, right? But that line must have played over and over in my mind and would keep me awake for nights. 

But when The Walking Dead came, Rick Grimes helped open my eyes. Dead people are no longer that scary. He made me realize that having dead people around ain't that bad. It's just a situation to live by. So much for the self-help stuff. But yes, Rick Grimes is that superawesome badass who helped me overcome my fear of "dead people".

If you are one of those people like me Rick Grimes helped with their fear of dead people, you must check out this cool Walking Dead Shirt. I'm sure you'll love it too.