Michonne and Walkers Inspired Fan Art

I'm sure many of you would agree that Michonne is the most popular female The Walking Dead character. This is evident by the countless fan art inspired by her and her walkers, not to mention we at Le Rage Shirts even have a Walking Dead shirt on Michonne and her walkers.

Here are some of the best Michonne and Walkers inspired fan art:

Fantastic Fan Art of The Walking Dead’s Slayer Michonne
Get your Walking Dead Shirts from Le Rage Shirts.
I love this one! Simple, but it somehow freaks me out.

Detailed Walking Dead Fan Art of Michonne and Her Walkers
I like the details, but as I remember those walkers had their mouths removed by Michonne to stop their urge to eat. Get your Walking Dead Shirts Here.
I like this one, but these walkers still have their teeth on. Those shown on TV had their removed explaining why they were docile.

Awesome Michonne Walking Dead Fan Art
Get your friends these Walking Dead T-Shirts for the Holidays!
This one's really creepy! Doomsday themed I guess.

Great Walking Dead Fan Art
Get yourself these Walking Dead T-Shirts for the Holidays!
This one's creative. I love it. 

Michonne of The Walking Dead Fan Art
Simply amazing! I so love this one! 
Get your loved ones these Walking Dead T-Shirts for the Holidays. 
Hazy like those on movies where a character is trying to figure out a dream.

The Walking Dead Fan Art
Just one of the countless amazing fan arts dedicated to our favorite TV show The Walking Dead. Life is indeed good! 
Please don’t forget to visit our website and check out our awesome walking dead t-shirts.

When I look at this one, it somehow reminds me of story books published in the 80's. LOL. Yeah, I love this one as well.

This last fan art has Michonne on it but without her walkers. It also has the awesome Rick Grimes which also in this awesome The Walking Dead Shirt.

Have faith on Rick Grimes and Michonne. I’m sure our favorite badass The Walking Dead characters could handle all these walkers. Check out this Michonne T-Shirt.